For purposes of this Agreement, the term “Content” includes data, information, text, logos, photos, videos, audio clips, written posts, software, graphics, programming, themes through the Services, including the User Content as defined below.
Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. We may, in our sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
The Services provided by Fooppers website are intended only for users above 18 years old. By getting to and utilizing the Services, you guarantee to us that you are at least 18 years of age. In the event that you are not yet 18 years of age, please stop using the services provided by our website.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service.
Certain products, services, features, functionality, and content made available by us on the Service are delivered by third parties. By accessing or using any product, service, feature, functionality, or content originating from the Service, you hereby acknowledge and consent that we may share information and data with third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service, feature, functionality, or content for our users.
The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, we will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party website. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Fooppers from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
General Use of the Service – Permissions and Restrictions
We hereby grant you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without our prior written authorization, unless we make available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service, such as with an embeddable video player authorized by us (“Embeddable Player”) or other authorized means that we may designate.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than on the Service itself, an Embeddable Player, or other explicitly authorized means we may designate.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain our prior written approval:
- The sale of access to the Service;
- The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
- The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service unless other material not obtained from us appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
Your Use of Content.
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
- The Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”) on the Service, are owned by or licensed to Fooppers, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by us on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of us or the respective licensors of the Content. Fooppers and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against us with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fooppers, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
Some portion of the website may allow users to create the content. You hold your rights in such User Content, and by submitting or posting User Content, you are giving us an irreversible, completely paid, royalty-free license to utilize, showcase, duplicate, imitate, alter, the content of your post. You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein.
You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to these Terms of Service or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
We do not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensors, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with Content. We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and we will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to remove Content without prior notice.
REPORTING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
We try hard that content posted on our website is original and is not copyright. If you feel that your copyright work has been copied and posted in such a way that it leads to copyright infringement then please let us know the following information:-
- Original content information
- Your name, email address, postal address, & mobile number
- A statement that information provided by you is correct to your knowledge and if you are not the original copyright owner then you are authorized to act on his behalf
Send us the requested information at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take the appropriate action as per Copyright law and we will remove the content from our website.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
We claim all authority to amend this Agreement at our sole discretion without former notice and whenever. The most recent Agreement will be posted here. By keeping on using the Services after changes are made, you consent to be bound by the revised Agreement.
Last Updated: 19th August 2016